This bowl is the ultimate concept of imperfect simplicity. Made by hand with a heavy speckle gritty clay-like stone and coated with three neutral finishes, it stands out for its raw and rough texture. Each piece has variations creating a uniqueness that cannot be found in mass-produced pieces. Inspired by wabi sabi aesthetics and culture, its beautiful imperfections will remind you every day to simplify your lifestyle, paying attention to details: weather changes, raw natural objects, the smells of flowers… As with any handmade object, handle it with love and care. Hand washing is recommended.
Dimensions: D 16 cm x H 6-8 cm
- Glazed parts are without heavy metals therefore appropriate for food usage.
- Safe for use in dishwasher with eco-friendly detergents, however, we do advise on hand washing for a longer life span.
- Sudden changes in temperature (cold to hot) are likely to cause damage to ceramic objects.
- Due to the nature of handmade objects there are likely to be slight differences in color, shape and dimensions.
- All our products are produced in Athens, Greece