Fishbone Carved Mug
Regular price €25,50
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Dimensions: W 9 cm x H 8 cm
A large-sized unique in design mug with an intense Greek character inspired by the Early Cycladic Period.
The elaborate decorations of engraved lines which form corners, producing the fishbone shape, catches the eye.
This fishbone carved mug balances the earthy tones with the rough texture of stoneware on the bottom.
Ideal for daily use.
- Glazed parts are without heavy metals therefore appropriate for food usage.
- Safe for use in dishwasher with eco-friendly detergents, however, we do advise on hand washing for a longer life span.
- Sudden changes in temperature (cold to hot) are likely to cause damage to ceramic objects.
- Due to the nature of handmade objects there are likely to be slight differences in color, shape and dimensions.
- All our products are produced in Athens, Greece