The anthropomorphic design of this particular cup reflects our interest in modern ceramics in relation to the distant past. It is shaped by hand with a high-temperature black clay containing intense grains, creating a natural, organic feel. An integral part of the end result is the unexpectedly large handle that gives uniqueness and authentic beauty.
Due to the handmade nature, our ceramics may have small variations, but we love them as they show how with our hands we have formed and finished each product. Hand washing is recommended.
Dimensions: D 10 cm x H 8,5 cm
- Glazed parts are without heavy metals therefore appropriate for food usage.
- Safe for use in dishwasher with eco-friendly detergents, however, we do advise on hand washing for a longer life span.
- Sudden changes in temperature (cold to hot) are likely to cause damage to ceramic objects.
- Due to the nature of handmade objects there are likely to be slight differences in color, shape and dimensions.
- All our products are produced in Athens, Greece