An elegant mug, made by pinch pot technique entirely shaped by hand, stands out for its Greek character. Decorated in the interior with blue cobalt dotty pattern and fired at 1240 ℃ with a transparent glossy glaze, which allows the speckles of the clay to shine thru, this mug exudes harmony, calm, and authentic beauty to your space.
It shaped and glazed entirely by hand, creating a gorgeous organic feel with no two pieces exactly the same.
As with any handcrafted object, please handle with love and care. Hand washing is advised.
Dimensions: D 11 cm x H 8 cm
- Glazed parts are without heavy metals therefore appropriate for food usage.
- Safe for use in dishwasher with eco-friendly detergents, however, we do advise on hand washing for a longer life span.
- Sudden changes in temperature (cold to hot) are likely to cause damage to ceramic objects.
- Due to the nature of handmade objects there are likely to be slight differences in color, shape and dimensions.
- All our products are produced in Athens, Greece